REMARKETING - THE SECOND BITE AT THE CHERRY
The simple nature of online advertising through Google Adwords is the fact 80%-95% of your site visitors will simply view your pages, make a snap judgement as to whether your product/service is exactly what they were looking for... and off they go back to their search results.
Needless to say, with the exception of journey path data from Google Analytics, they leave you with very little understanding of the reason why they chose to click the link to your site and subsequently leave without making a purchase or registration.
Wouldn't it be great to have the opportunity to have a second attempt at persuading those users to return and purchase through your website?
Introducing Google Adwords Remarketing
Remarketing was introduced by Google Adwords during 2010 with little fanfare. However, it offers a fantastic tool for all Adwords advertisers to reach previous site visitors with a new, more enticing offer.
Adwords Remarketing allows you to;
- retarget users who left your website during the order process
- retarget visitors to a specific product or page within your site
- entice users back to your site using money-off discounts or additional incentives
- display your ads to existing site visitors using the GDN (Google Display Network) which commands an 85.% Internet User Reach
- Bid using CPM (Cost Per Thousand ) or CPC (Cost Per Click) basis
Google Remarketing allows for a wide element of customisation to help you develop a fantastic route to incentivise existing site users to purchase products or register for your services AFTER their initial visit.
To find out further details regarding Google Adwords Remarketing and how we can work together to build your remarketing campaign simply contact me today and we'll discuss in further detail;
Contact me today to find out more about Adwords Remarketing: